Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I think I have a problem!



I love books! The only problem is that there are hundreds of new books coming out every week.  I see all of these books that I would love to read and so I buy them with the full intention to read all of them.  The problem is that I keep seeing new books that I want to read so I buy more and more without reading the ones I already have.  I think I have a few hundred books waiting to be read.  I have tried to do the library thing but there is something about owning the books that I just can't rein in.    Sometimes I feel like the picture above will be my house in a few years.  I think it drives my husband crazy but I tell him that I am just doing my part in preserving printed books ;)  Overall he is very sweet about it and lets me just keep collecting books.  The only real problem is having somewhere to put them all.  I have several boxes in our back room that are full of books that I think I can do without for now.  I really think I need my own library!  Please tell me I am not the only one out there like this!  Sometimes I feel completely alone in my craziness.  

This is something I would love to do once we finally own our own home.  Books are more important than clothes...right?!

I have a feeling that I am going to need something more like this....
I wonder if I could talk my husband in to letting me have this large of a space for my books?

 
**If you love dreaming of home libraries or any amazing home ideas you should check out colefacts.com, which is where I got this pic.  This is in no way an endorsement for this site.  I don't know anything about this company other than I got lost in all their amazing pics. 





No comments:

Post a Comment