Tuesday, June 23, 2015

I'm Back!


So I took a long break from blogging.  That doesn't mean that I stopped reading (heaven forbid!) but just that life got in the way.  With kids and work and a hubby, all of which I love, life is a bit crazy and some things get pushed to the side.  Now that school is out for the summer I am hoping that I can get back in to the swing of blogging.  I really do love books and I love sharing my thoughts on them. In real life I am pretty shy and don't talk to a ton of people so even if no one reads this blog it is cathartic for me.  I have always been better at expressing myself in writing than in every day conversation.  Hopefully someone out there in the ether of the internet will gain something from my blogging and find at least a few new books or authors to fall in love with.

No comments:

Post a Comment